World to the West is an Action-Adventure game produced by Rain Games. It builds upon the universe of hip-hop Teslagrad, that has been played over 1.6 million people up to now.
World to the West
World Into the West is a pulpy, cartoony top-down action-adventure inspired by European adventure comics. Take good care of four quirky characters –Lumina that the Teslamancer, Knaus the orphan, Miss Teri the brain bender and the richly mustachioed strongman, Lord Clonington–, each using their particular motives, abilities and interweaving storylines, as they want to escape the dim shadow of an ancient prophecy. Traveling trough tainted colonies, lush jungles, and frozen tundras, as you snoop through the secrets of a forgotten civilization.
Be careful though. Nothing is what it seems. Are you going to join us on this trip to the West?
Features of the World to the West
The following are the primary Characteristics of World to the West ocean of games which you’ll have the ability to experience after the initial install in your Operating System.
- Perform as four heroes, each hailing from different countries and owning unique identities and skills.
- Research a vibrant world full of characters that have their own useful and not-so-helpful agendas.
- Experience smooth transitions between battle and puzzle solving which keep you on your feet.
- Face your enemies head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or prevent them completely. It is your call!
- Uncover secrets, more secrets, and secrets within secrets! Exploration is vital to unveiling World to the West’s puzzles.
- Set from the Teslagrad Universe: a standalone followup where you are going to experience both new and comfortable faces.