Get lost under the fog from The Wild Eternal ocean of games , a reflective first-person exploration game.
It’s the early 1600’s.
You’re an old woman called Ananta that has fled a life of Suffering to look for lasting peace in the Himalayan wild. Following a traumatic life, you long to escape the cycle of reincarnation so you might finally rest in peace.
The Wild Eternal
Your defiance of reincarnation has landed you into a lush, deserted wilderness covered in fog. A fox-shaped demigod agrees to help you escape the destiny, but only in the event that you’ll help him.
Explore the mysterious wilderness together as you embark on a Meditative adventure to heal the scars of the past in hopes of preventing a lifetime of suffering.
Features of this Wild Eternal
The following are the primary features of this Wild Eternal which you’ll have the ability to encounter after the initial install in your Operating System.
- Research a Mystical and Mysterious World: Investigate a vastly lovely wilderness blanketed in fog as you journey out of obvious vistas to distant landmarks.
- Find Your Own Way: Even though lost in the fog, you will discover ancient artifacts and unlock strong skills at concealed shrines.
- Socialize with Unusual Wildlife: Encounter wild and at times dangerous animals, each with different personalities. Without a way to attack them mindfully on your journey.
- Uncover a Tangled Story: Perform as an older woman, Ananta, wanting to escape the cycle of reincarnation and hunt to discover the facts about her past.
- Immerse yourself Lost under the fog within this 6-9 hour game made for a meditative hike Riddled with strong narrative and puzzle.