Dark Ages is a turn-based Strategy game set in the brutal world of another Middle Ages. Vikings against war elephants, musketeers from the Mongol cavalry, early phalanx legions against crusaders, the deadliest armies in background clashing in bloody warfare. Get More Games From Ocean Of Games
A military without Leadership is only a mob. In the Dark Ages, soldiers follow the result of the commanders: quirky leaders using their particular virtues, vices, abilities, and flaws.
Afford the throne of a little kingdom being ripped apart from feuds and jeopardized by Allied allies, and attempt to live the Dark Ages.
Features of Strategy and Tactics Dark Ages Game
The following are the primary Features of Strategy and Tactics Dark Ages Game, which you’ll have the ability to experience following the initial install in your Operating System.
- Six factions with exceptional generals and squads: the nimble nomads of the Horde, the well-armored and disciplined Imperial troops, the angry Normanna clad in furs, the League’s guilds are wielding gunpowder along with the proud knights of this Order, and also the exotic cults of this Mesopotamia.
- More than 50 kinds of squads according to actual historical troops. No armored bikinis or spiked pauldrons here!
- By surviving conflicts, your squads gain experience and grow their own abilities. New recruits have nothing over a seasoned experienced.
- Generals would be the linchpin of a group, and also their skills and skills could radically alter the results of a struggle. Every general has an exceptional character generated at the start of each match. Each has its own look, personality traits, and skills. It is not possible to predict who’ll look another go’round: a courageous but straightforward knight, a gifted but covetous strategic genius, or even a bloodthirsty barbarian who instills fear from friend and foe alike.
- A pantheon of selected Generals: place your best leaders here in order to re-use them out of Effort to Effort, or hire mythical amounts feared and revered through history, these as Joan of Arc and Genghis Khan.