Steamburg is an award-winning puzzle adventure game with narrative exploration components and distinctive gameplay. The game is created by Telehouse, a steampunk games firm. It was granted the Top Upcoming Game in IMGA at San Francisco in March 2017.
The primary character, Professor Vincent Cornelius Moore, struggles with robots that invaded the town of Steamburg. The gameplay is exceptional — Vincent is vain, therefore that he should pick his moves sensibly. He could throw modest electro-bombs that lure the robots to halt their progress for some time. Vincent must stroll through the roads in this manner in which the robot chasing him strikes upon a Tesla coil and also can be ruined. It appears very simple in the very initial amounts. Then you need to combat several robots in precisely exactly the exact identical time; the robots act quicker and quicker; a number of them are able to fly along with others react to Vincent’s every movement.
Characteristics of Steamburg
Following are the primary Attributes of Steamburg you will have the ability to experience following the initial install in your Operating System.
- · 32 levels put in atmospheric steampunk areas
- · Many hidden places and heaps of storyline items to be researched
- · Outstanding British and American voice actors such as Bruce Glover (famous for Diamonds Are Forever and Chinatown)
- · Bundles a few of the most shocking alterations.
- · Got amazing visuals.
System Requirements of Steamburg
Before you start Steamburg Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Tested on Windows 7 64-Bit
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard Disk Space: 3GB
- CPU: Intel Core i3 @ 1.7 GHz Dual core
- Setup Size: 728.3MB