SickBrick is an action-packed science fiction first-person-shooter (FPS) with vibrant graphics and quick, frenzied gameplay. Destroy hundreds of hostile robots with a vast array of weapons onto a strange alien world.
Features of Sickbrick
The following are the primary Attributes of Sickbrick ocean of games which you’ll have the ability to encounter after the initial install in your Operating System.
- 11 maps which happen on a strange alien world along with a sprawling underground center.
- 5 catastrophic weapons. Blaster, Shotgun, Lightning Gun, Grenade Launcher, along with the Shock Rifle.
- 16 mortal robotic enemy types each with custom animations, sounds, and weapons.
- Retro synth-wave soundtrack with 8 monitors.
- Designed to operate at 4k resolution @ 60 frames-per-second (FPS) to make the whole use of DirectX 11 qualified hardware.
- Physical based representation for substances, meaning alloy responds to light as it might in real life.
- Advanced strategic AI That may flank and prevent your attacks.