Perception is a First-person story terror adventure that tells the story of Cassie, a blind heroine who uses her outstanding hearing and sharp wits to unravel the puzzles of an abandoned mansion that haunts her dreams.
Perception Remastered Download
Following months of study, She finds an abandoned mansion at Gloucester, MA. After there, Cassie discovers that Echo Bluff is worse compared to her nightmares. A gruesome Presence has tormented its people for generations, and it hunts Cassie. She has to fix the property’s puzzles or become among its victims.
Following are the primary Features of Perception Remastered you will have the ability to experience following the initial install in your Operating System.
- · “Watch” with echolocation. Every noise creates a visual.
- · Trigger radical change in the Estate in Echo Bluff every time you fix its puzzles.
- · Bundles a few of the most shocking alterations.
- · Got wonderful visuals.
System Requirements of Perception Remastered
Before you start Perception Remastered Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Tested on Windows 7 64-Bit
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard Disk Space: 7GB
- CPU: Dual core CPU @2.4 GHz +
- Setup Size: 3.5GB