LAZARETTO ocean of games is An immersive first-person survival horror game that places players in the shoes of an urban explorer — whose evaluation of an abandoned quarantine island becomes a strange, surreal and dangerous adventure.
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
Lazaretto is a game for people who love getting lost in puzzles. Chapter One gives you odd and unusual events where not everything could be explained.
Pack Your cans: the environment combined by spooky sound design makes this among the very atmospheric horror games on Earth!
Equipped With just a flashlight, you will want to use your own wits to steer clear of dangerous adversaries.
Modeled By Fabrizio Bortolussi (District 9, Silent Hill) and revived by Dhaval Soni (GTA V).
Features of Lazaretto
The following are the primary Features of Lazaretto which you’ll have the ability to experience after the initial install in your Operating System.
- You’re attracted to a deserted world in which a mysterious and shadowy background is gradually revealed.
- The eerie and sterile environment coupled with hidden, haunting sounds supply an evolving length of contextual tension. The personality is introduced with situations that range from escalating terror to sheer anxiety.
- Encounter unique characters in which the traces of good & evil, actual vs imagined aren’t as you may presume.
- We research the paranormal, the subconscious and that which lies beyond time and death.
- As the narrative progresses, vulnerability and anxieties are vulnerable, challenging the primary Character’s view on what’s real vs paranormal.