Apparatus is a turn-based Strategic RPG set in a medieval steampunk world in which you construct and fight to your mechanized battle suits to assist Adina to free the enslaved people by the oppressing emperor Helios.
the Valerian Conflict finished the land was dominated by emperor Helios. A wealthy slave dealer named Adina reluctantly becomes the chief of a small rebellion against the oppression. She begins recruiting slaves to battle against the regime and in the process setting an example for individual rights.
Features of Apparatus
The following are the primary Attributes of Acaratus ocean of games which you’ll have the ability to experience after the initial install in your Operating System.
- Deep strategic turn-based gameplay with medieval mechs
- Explore a huge randomized map with random surprises and encounters.
- Build your battle suits with modular attachments.
- Find collectible cards which match your play style
- Fight it out from Other players at the battle arenas